Xiaomi Mi Note and Xiaomi Mi Note Pro have been announced ever since January of 2015, but only the first one could be bought until now. As of May 12, 2015 the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro will be available to be ordered in China, at a lower price than originally announced. A premium smartphone for a price below $500 dollars is a good deal, right? We would think so.
Detailed specifications for Xiaomi Mi Note Pro:
– 5.7-inch screen with QHD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels), 515 ppi density, protected with 2.5D curved glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3;
– Qualcomm Snapdragon processor , a 810 octa-core 4 x Cortex-A57 at 2.0 GHz and 4 x Cortex-A53 at 1.5 GHz, Adreno 430 GPU, 4GB of RAM LPDDR4 and 64 GB of storage space;
– 4G with speeds up to 450 Mbps in download,
– 13 megapixel CMOS sensor with Sony IMX214 CMOS opening f / 2.0 and optical image stabilization
– 3090 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
If you ever hear from sources of overheating problems, for the CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, you must know that Xiaomi has announced that, through intelligent heat dissipation, this issue has been resolved.
How the Chinese from Xiaomi managed this and others did not, remains a mystery, and of course the final tests will be made by the users.