In this post we will take a look at the latest surveillance devices trends 2019. 2019 is a huge year for technology and in 2019 we will see more implementation of biometric solutions, intelligent surveillance, Internet of Things, Cloud computing, Edge computing and physical security.
1. More adoption of biometrics: In 2019 there will be a wider adoption of biometric systems in access control, banking and payment, workforce management, government services, immigration and law enforcement. Demand is growing for biometric solutions due to concerns about security and the continual rise of automation. Biometric security can be breached and it is essential that multi-factor authentication is used to guarantee security.
2. Intelligent surveillance: Deep learning continues to expand the boundaries of AI and in 2019 we will see an increase in the merging of intelligent surveillance and autonomous vehicles. Robots with intelligent video surveillance will be able to process information and behavioural analysis easily. They will be employed to patrol streets, hospitals, government buildings, sports grounds and shopping precincts to name a few. China which has the largest video surveillance network in the world uses facial recognition to achieve accuracy within seconds. In Dubai, there is a robot built by Knightscope that patrols shopping malls.
3. Cloud and Edge Computing: More organizations will use cloud services in 2019 as the clout marketplace continues to grow. Gartner stated that Edge computing is growing due to number of IOT (Internet of Things) devices that demand real time and secure operating environments.
4. Physical security: Data breaches continue to compromise the personal information of millions around the world. Big victims of data breaches are Facebook, Marriott Hotels, Google, Orbits’ and Cathay Pacific.
In 2019, the Victorian Government, First National and Early Warning Network have been attacked. We all have to be on guard as more smart devices connect people. People have to watch out for vaporworms, biometric hacks, WPA3 Wi-Fi networks, attacks to critical infrastructure and malicious catboats. You can use
5. Internet of Things (IOT): Billions of devices that generate data are installed worldwide as there is better analysis when more data is assimilated. Technology providers seek creative and new ways to harness the intelligence, flexibility and power of Internet of Things. Internet of Things is transforming lives personally and professionally.
The use of managed IOT devices continues to grow so vigilance is essential so that people and organizations will not be the targets of malicious attacks.
6. Cybersecurity: Cybersecurity is still a primary concern in 2019. Cyber criminals grow relentless in their attempts to breach networks and that is why surveillance devices are important. As cybercriminals have gained more power so will incidents arise and breaches increase.
Thanks for visiting us today, and please take a look at more Tech articles here !