How to create a route in iGO Primo for iPhone.
1. Go to Menu\Find\Address and choose your final destination, and press Go
2. After the route is calculated, we go back to the main menu.
3. Once again press Find/Address and choose your first place to arrive.
Let’s say that you will go from A to D, passing from B and C. So after choosing a point, now select the B point to arrive.
After choosing the address press next, and now press WAYPOINT and the route will be recalculated. After that press Go.
Do that for all your waypoints in order (B, C, C1…etc.).
Every time iGO Primo will recalculate route based on your waypoints.
4. After choosing waypoints and the final destination, go to Menu\My Route\Overview – if the route chosen by iGO Primo is suitable then you may start your trip or you could save the route (Press More\Save Route and its done).
If the route is not good, press More\Route alternatives and iGO Primo for iPhone will start on creating up to 4 different routes .Choose the one you like more.
5. If your waypoints are not in the correct order, or the total distance is too big, you can rearrange the route points to create a balanced one. Go to My Route\Edit Route and the press More\Reorder (use the arrows to move the waypoints up and down) or press More\Optimize (iGo Primo engine will optimize the route and reposition the waypoints).
You may now try to create your own routes, and test different parameters and settings.