Let’s make a brief summary of the two operating systems. Actually not a summary, but a small pros and cons. Let’s see why you should choose a smartphone with Android, or why choose a smartphone with Windows.
Choose a smartphone with Android if:
– you like games of all kinds, there are thousands of titles available.
– you always want to have alternative applications, and for Android, you can find dozens or even hundreds of applications that do the same thing.
– you have dedicated applications that work only on Android and iOS (home banking, affiliation, etc.).
Choose a Windows smartphone if:
– you want a stable operating system, fluent and with less jams
– you are interested in Office and free HERE navigation on smartphone
– you want a more efficient consumption of resources
– you like what you see on your smartphone to be familiar with what you have on your laptop or desktop.
For me to suggest a top model smartphone with Windows, at a very good price, I’d say you check the Nokia Lumia 830 (affiliate link).
Minuses of a Android smartphone:
– in time there appear jams and various errors from apps that ultimately lead to unstable operation
– high resource consumption, therefore the need to purchase a smartphone with top specifications, to have a smooth running of applications
Minuses of Windows smartphones:
– way fewer apps available than Android (games, utilities, etc.)
– not too many smartphone models compared to the number of Android smartphones.